State agencies, including WSU, use the State of Washington Invoice Voucher to substantiate and authorize payment when purchase orders or field orders are not used. (SAAM 85.32.30.a)
University departments process the following transactions with a State of Washington Invoice Voucher:
- Reimbursement of petty cash funds. See 30.50.
- Refund of a purchase paid by cash or check. See 30.55 and 30.59.
- Payment to an outside vendor. See 70.16, 80.24, and SPPM S30.50.
- Payment to a contractor, when a printed invoice is not available. See 70.21 and 70.50.
- Fee payment for a speaker or conference participant if the payment does not include travel expenses. See 95.25.
- Purchase of alcoholic beverages from the Washington State Liquor Store. See 70.29.
- Cash advance. See 40.21.
- Employee reimbursement for an approved purchase which the employee made with personal funds. See 70.20, 70.31, 70.33, and 70.61.
The form may be used for other transactions as appropriate.
Complete and/or print the PDF master form on 30.45.2 to obtain copies of the State of Washington Invoice Voucher.
An automated template is available from the Procedures, Records, and Forms FileMaker Forms website at:
See the PDF form:
30.45.2: State of Washington Invoice Voucher
Complete and/or print as needed