PDF linkPOSITION SCHEDULE BONDS
The state of Washington protects itself and its agencies against economic loss due to dishonest acts by appointed officers and employees through the purchase of Position Schedule Bonds. (RCW 43.17.100)REPORTING SUSPECTED VIOLATIONS
Limits and details of current coverage are available from Risk Management Services; telephone 509-335-6893.
WSU personnel are responsible for reporting any WSU officer or employee who, while conducting official University business, is suspected of committing a dishonest act which causes economic loss to WSU.
Refer to the applicable section to report a loss, irregularity, or improper action:
- Improper governmental actions reported to the state auditor under the state Whistleblower Statute which provides protection against retaliation by employers; see 10.20.
- Equipment losses; see 20.50.
- Irregularities reported to the Internal Audit Office; see 30.12.
- Losses from petty cash funds; see 30.50.
- Losses from till cash funds; see 30.51.