BPPM Revision Memorandum
||May 13, 2010|
||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Three Hundred Fifty-Nine
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Postings in University Spaces 20.39
This new section provides guidance for placing postings, particularly in public access locations.
Gift Transmittals 30.70
For security purposes, this minor amendment removes the "Total Drop-Off Amount" field from the Drop-Off Receipts for Gift Transmittal Courier Service form. The instructions in the section text are updated accordingly.
The amendment clarifies where to address questions regarding acceptance and management of gifts.
Temporary Employment Processing 60.27
This minor amendment:
- Removes the PDF-version Conditions for Temporary Employment form from the section.
- Updates the instructions regarding obtaining copies of the Conditions for Temporary Employment form from the TEMPS system.
- Updates the list of contacts and administrative information systems used to obtain work study authorization information.
Table: WSU Extension Offices Calendar Year 2010 Holiday Schedule 60.76.3-4
This revision updates the WSU Extension Holiday Schedule.
Departmental Requisition 70.10
This minor amendment provides temporary restrictions regarding the acquisition of equipment costing more than $5000 that are effective March 17, 2010 through June 30, 2011, in accordance with OFM regulations and state law. This amendment includes procedures for exception requests.
Receipt, Inspection, and Acceptance of Purchased Goods 70.14
- Removes the special procedures for WSU Tri-Cities units to receive and accept purchasing card purchases. The procedures for receipt of purchasing card shipments are new the same at all WSU locations.
- Updates the procedures for reporting incomplete shipments.
- Clarifies departmental procedures for notifying the campus central receiving department about items received. The campus central receiving department notifies Accounts Payable.
- Clarifies that Accounts Payable pays only for items actually received.
Table: All-University Records Retention Schedule: Student Records 90.01-52-54
This minor amendment updates or adds the following records series to the All-University Records Retention Schedule:
- Class Assignments, Answer Sheets, Papers, Assignments
- Grade Books or Instructor's Grade Data
- myWSU Portal Class Listings Copies
- Election Records--Associated Students of Washington State University
- Financial Records--Associated Students of Washington State University
- Minutes--Associated Students of WSU
- Program Advisor File--Associated Students of WSU
General Travel Policies 95.01
This minor amendment provides temporary restrictions regarding out-of-state travel and training that are effective March 17, 2010 through June 30, 2011, in accordance with OFM regulations and state law. This amendment includes procedures for exception requests.
Travel Authority 95.05
This minor amendment provides a reference to section 95.01 regarding temporary restrictions on out-of-state travel and training that are effective March 17, 2010 through June 30, 2011, in accordance with OFM regulations and state law.