BPPM Revision Memorandum
||August 28, 2012|
||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Four Hundred Two
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Temporary Employment Processing 60.27
- Updates the procedures for creating initial employee records.
- Updates the procedures for creating and updating temporary employment appointments.
- Adds requirements for documentation of employment eligibility on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Form I-9.
- Updates the requirements for providing written orientation information to temporary employees.
- Updates the approval and training requirements for access to the online Temporary Employment System (TEMPS).
- Updates the procedures for accessing work study information.
Table: July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2015 Holiday Schedule 60.76.2
The 2014 Christmas Holiday is moved from December 24, 2014 to December 26, 2014.