BPPM Revision Memorandum
||October 12, 2012|
||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
||Business Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Four Hundred Four
This BPPM revision includes the following changes:
Shared Leave 60.58
- Adds a definition of "child" for shared leave purposes.
- Removes the written requirement that employee must abide by the sick leave rules in order to receive shared leave.
- Clarifies that Human Resource Services (HRS) Pullman is the office responsible for managing and processing shared leave for WSU.
- Provides clarification regarding workers' compensation claims.
- Provides clarification regarding the number of days an employee must have missed in order to receive shared leave.
- Adds a requirement that HRS must audit the Time/Leave Reports prior to shared leave use.
Travel Expense Voucher 95.20
This revision updates the procedures for completing, submitting, and retaining Travel Expense Vouchers and related attachments as a result of the addition of the electronic (e-form) version TEV available through the online WSU E-Forms System.