SPPM Revision Memorandum
||March 18, 2011|
||Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms|
||Safety Policies and Procedures Manual
Revision Letter Number Eighty-Nine
This SPPM revision includes the following changes:
Return-to-Work Policy S25.30
This revision includes the following:
- Updates to the procedures for reporting industrial accidents/illnesses which result in time off work.
- Updates to the return-to-work requirements and procedures.
- Removal of the Physician's Report (S25.30.3).
- The Pullman Human Resource Services Office coordinates the return-to-work program for the University.
Swimming Pools and Spas S70.17
This revision updates:
- The responsibilities and services provided by Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) for ensuring that University swimming pools and spas are safe and sanitary.
- The information regarding Whitman County Operating Permit fees.
- The title of the University Recreation official who coordinates swimming pool operations.
- The University officers who serve as members of the Shared Facility Committee.
Bird and Bat Waste Exposure Prevention S70.24
This revision updates the discussion regarding risk of infection from birds and bats. The revision also updates the acceptable bird and bat control measures.
Food Safety and Sanitation S70.30
This revision updates the procedures regarding:
- Obtaining catering/mobile food service permits;
- Obtaining food service permits in Whitman County; and
- Obtaining food worker cards in Whitman County.