Frequently Asked Questions
E-Form System users may download this FAQ list to use as a quick desktop reference. It is continuously updated, so check back here often for answers to your questions!
Step-By-Step TEV Guide
This short step-by-step guide for reviewing and routing TEV forms is helpful for infrequent E-Form System users that just need to review and sign their TEV forms.
See the schedule for WSU Electronic Forms and enroll online at the
HRS training homepage.
Contact the Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms to schedule other training sessions; telephone 335-2005; e-mail email@example.com.
The WSU E-Forms System is a repository for electronic forms (e-forms) associated with administrative procedures published in the WSU Business and Safety Policies and Procedures Manuals (BPPM and SPPM). Currently, e-form versions of the following forms are available:
- Travel Expense Voucher
- Request for Shipment of Merchandise
- Sponsored Project Activity Request
Additional e-forms are in development.
Users directly access the WSU e-forms using standard Internet browsers, e.g., Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Safari. NOTE: Firefox delivers less satisfactory results than other browsers. Through the E-Forms System, WSU users may:
- Open and complete e-forms
- Save drafts of in-progress e-forms
- Print or save PDF copies of e-forms as needed at any point in the form completion process
- Electronically authorize e-forms
- Attach scanned supporting documents
- Route e-forms to other users
- View completed (approved and finalized) e-forms
Completed e-forms are retained in the WSU E-Forms System server. WSU departments may save PDF copies of completed forms to departmental computers as needed.
WSU E-Forms System
For access, sign in with a WSU Network ID and password at:
Some E-Forms System access problems are browser-related.
If you're having problems, be sure to clear the browser cache (temporary storage of webpage data) and restart the browser.
If this doesn't help, contact PR&F for further assistance.
HelpView and/or print user guidelines by selecting:
- E-Form Orientation for All TEV Users
- E-Form Guide for TEV Signers
- E-Form Request for Shipment Orientation
- E-Form SPAR Orientation
- Notification E-mail Set-Up Tips
- WSU E-Forms System User Guide
Each user must sign in once in order for the E-forms System to recognize them as a valid WSU user. If you are sending workflow to someone who hasn't used the System before, you must send them to the System to do an initial sign-in before the System will allow you to send them notice that a form is available to be reviewed.