See the current training schedule for
The WSU E-Forms System is a repository for electronic forms (e-forms) associated with administrative procedures published in the WSU Business and Safety Policies and Procedures Manuals (BPPM and SPPM). Currently, e-form versions of the following forms are available:
- Travel Expense Voucher
- Request for Shipment of Merchandise
- Sponsored Project Activity Request
Additional e-forms are in development.
Users directly access the WSU e-forms using standard Internet browsers, e.g., Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Safari. NOTE: Firefox delivers less satisfactory results than other browsers. Through the E-Forms System, WSU users may:
- Open and complete e-forms
- Save drafts of in-progress e-forms
- Print or save PDF copies of e-forms as needed at any point in the form completion process
- Electronically authorize e-forms
- Attach scanned supporting documents
- Route e-forms to other users
- View completed (approved and finalized) e-forms
Completed e-forms are retained in the WSU E-Forms System server. WSU departments may save PDF copies of completed forms to departmental computers as needed.
WSU E-Forms System
For access, sign in with a WSU Network ID and password at:
Some E-Forms System access problems are browser-related.
If you're having problems, be sure to clear the browser cache (temporary storage of webpage data) and restart the browser.
If this doesn't help, contact PR&F for further assistance.
HelpView and/or print user guidelines by selecting:
- E-Form Orientation for All TEV Users
- E-Form Guide for TEV Signers
- E-Form Request for Shipment Orientation
- Notification E-mail Set-Up Tips
- WSU E-Forms System User Guide
Each user must sign in once in order for the E-forms System to recognize them as a valid WSU user. If you are sending workflow to someone who hasn't used the System before, you must send them to the System to do an initial sign-in before the System will allow you to send them notice that a form is available to be reviewed.