The following links will lead you to other relevant information on waterwise gardening.
- Water Conservation in Gardens and Landscapes, a WSU drought advisory.
- Water-wise Gardening in the Gold Country Region, a website demonstrating and advocating principles of appropriate horticulture to further reduce water use outside of the home.
- Xeriscape Principles for Landscape Water Conservation, from Texas A&M.
- Saving Water Partnership, Seattle and Participating Local Water Utilities
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zone map
Life is good at WSU.
Secondary content can be almost anything. If you are not using this region delete all the content that is in between the div tags with the id ="additional".
A unique richness of students, faculty, location, activities, and organizations creates a full, lively student life at the University. This section gives you the insider's view on student life and a sampling of the opportunities here.
"Glimpses." Students talk about life at WSU
These brief posts are written by WSU students to give you a personal look through their window on campus life.