2. One of Dylan's early heros was:
3. Who said the following about Bob Dylan: "That boy's
got a voice. Maybe he won't make it in his writing, but he can really sing
4. Highway 61
Runs from Ontario, Canada to the Gulf of Mexico
Runs through California
5. . The song "Rainy Day Women" ("...everyone must
get stoned..") was released in:
6. . Who was Dylan's inspiration for the song "Long
Distance Operator" which appeared on the Basement Tapes?
7. . The Song "Dear Landlord" has been rumored to
have been written about whom?
8. Who said of Dylan, "This man can rhyme the tick
of time...the edge of pain, the what of sane..."?
9. Dylan's song "Motorpsycho Nitemare" is a parody
of what famous movie?
The Wild Ones
10. Which of these did Dylan NOT do during the filming
of "Don't Look Back"?
Break up with Joan Baez
Play piano with Johnny Cash
Carry a light bulb to a press interview
11. When Dylan first arrived in New York in 1962,
the weather was:
12. During his 1978 tour, Dylan played songs from
his recently released album:
||| Return to Main Page
||| Try another Quiz |||