20 lbs of HEADLINES STAPLED TO HIS CHEST......
1. Who said, "Dylan is LSD on
2. Who is the key?
3. Who said "...my loss will
be your gain"?
4. Dylan's famed California
beach house is sometimes called...
5. Dylan's Traveling Wilbury
6. This singer inducted Bob
Dylan into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...
7. "Blowin' in the Wind" becamse
an instant hit in 1963 for ...?
Peter, Paul, and Mary
8. "Oxford Town", a song recorded
by Dylan, reflected on an incident involving....
9. Dylan "disappeared" in 1966
because of a...
10. Levon Helm did not tour
with Dylan in 1966 because he...
was having an affair
with Joan Baez
like the audience reception of their music
turned to classical music
11. "Blonde on Blonde" was
New York City
12. "Nashville Skyline", released
energized the anti-war movement
belief in the Kabbala
a great contrast in tone to the climate of the late 60s