Sukanta's LIGO Scientific Collaboration papers are separately listed here.
A list of some of his other publications and journal submissions since 2000 are as follows:
- S. Bose et al., "Tackling excess noise from bilinear and nonlinear couplings in gravitational-wave interferometers," accepted for publication (2016).
- Javed Rana, Akshat Singhal, Bhooshan Gadre, Varun Bhalerao, Sukanta Bose, "An optimal method for scheduling observations of large sky error regions for finding optical counterparts to transients," Internal LIGO document (2016).
- Dipongkar Talukder, Eric Thrane, Sukanta Bose, Tania Regimbau, "Measuring neutron-star ellipticity with measurements of the stochastic gravitational-wave background," Phys. Rev. D 89, 123008 (2014). [Journal][ Preprint (arXiv:1404.4025 [gr-qc])].
- Dipongkar Talukder, Sukanta Bose, Sarah Caudill, Paul T. Baker, "Improved Coincident and Coherent Detection Statistics for Searches for Gravitational Wave Ringdown Signals," Phys. Rev. D 88, 122002 (2013). [Journal][Preprint (arXiv:1310.2341 [gr-qc])].
- Sukanta Bose, Thilina Dayanga, Shaon Ghosh, Dipongkar Talukder, "A blind hierarchical coherent search for gravitational-wave signals from coalescing compact binaries in a network of interferometric detectors," Class.Quant.Grav. 28 (2011) 134009. Preprint (arXiv:1104.2650 [astro-ph.IM]).
- Eric Thrane, Stefan Ballmer, Joseph D. Romano, Sanjit Mitra, Dipongkar Talukder, Sukanta Bose, Vuk Mandic, "Probing the anisotropies of a stochastic gravitational-wave background using a network of ground-based laser interferometers," Phys.Rev. D80 (2009) 122002. Preprint (arXiv:0910.0858 [astro-ph.IM]).
- Sukanta Bose, Shaon Ghosh and P Ajith, "Systematic errors in measuring parameters of non-spinning compact binary coalescences with post-Newtonian templates," Class. Quantum Grav. 27 114001 (2010). Preprint (arXiv:1207.3361 [gr-qc]).
- P. Ajith, Sukanta Bose, "Estimating the parameters of non-spinning binary black holes using ground-based gravitational-wave detectors: Statistical errors," Phys.Rev.D79:084032, 2009. Preprint (arXiv:0901.4936 [gr-qc]).
- Sanjit Mitra, Sanjeev Dhurandhar, Tarun Souradeep, Albert Lazzarini, Vuk Mandic, Sukanta Bose, Stefan Ballmer, "Gravitational wave radiometry: Mapping a stochastic gravitational wave background," Phys.Rev.D77:042002, 2008. Preprint (arXiv:0708.2728 [gr-qc]).
- A. Rogan and S. Bose, "Parameter estimation of binary compact objects with LISA: Effects of time-delay interferometry, Doppler modulation, and frequency evolution," Preprint (arXiv:astro-ph/0605034).
- J. T. Whelan, S. Bose, et al., ``A data analysis technique for the LIGO-ALLEGRO stochastic background search," to be published in Class. Quant. Grav. (2005). Preprint (arXiv:gr-qc/0506025).
- A. Rogan and S. Bose, ``Optimal statistic for detecting gravitational wave signals from binary inspirals with LISA," Class. Quant. Grav. 21: S1607-S1624 (2004). Preprint (arXiv:gr-qc/0407008).
- A. Lazzarini, S. Bose et al,
``Optimal combination of signals from co-located gravitational wave
interferometers for use in searches for a stochastic background,''
Phys. Rev. D70: 062001 (2004). Preprint (arXiv:gr-qc/0403093).
- S. Bose et al.,
``Towards the first search for a stochastic background in LIGO data:
Applications of signal simulations,'' Classical and Quantum Gravity
20, S677 (2003).
- S. Bose, ``A robust and coherent network statistic for detecting gravitational waves from inspiralling compact binaries in non-Gaussian noise,''
Classical and Quantum Gravity 19, 1437 (2002).Preprint.
- K. Kotter et al.,
``Data acquisition and detector characterization of GEO600,''
Classical and Quantum Gravity 19, 1399 (2002).
- B. Willke et al.,
``The GEO 600 gravitational wave detector,''
Classical and Quantum Gravity 19, 1377 (2002).
- S. Bose and L. P. Grishchuk, ``On the observational determination of
squeezing in relic gravitational waves and primordial density perturbations,''
Physical Review D66, 043529 (2002). Preprint (arXiv:gr-qc/0111064).
- A. Pai, S. Bose and S. Dhurandhar,
``Computational cost for detecting inspiraling binaries using a network of
laser interferometric detectors, Classical and Quantum Gravity 19
1477 (2002). Preprint (arXiv:gr-qc/0110041).
- A. Pai, S. Dhurandhar and S. Bose,
``A data-analysis strategy for detecting gravitational-wave signals from
inspiraling compact binaries with a network of laser-interferometric
detectors,'' Physical Review D64, 042004 (2001). Preprint (arXiv:gr-qc/0009078).
- S. Bose, A. Pai, and S. Dhurandhar, ``Detection of gravitational waves from inspiraling compact binaries using a network of interferometric detectors,'' Int. J. Mod. Phys.D9:325-329 (2000). Preprint (arXiv:gr-qc/0002010).
For questions and suggestions, please
Sukanta Bose, sukanta at wsu dot edu
Back to my home-page